Bolt Dropper hardware is perfect for use near salt water, fresh water and other wood related projects.
- Rated for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Superior corrosion resistance to regular steel, made with 100% 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel and coated with Black Xylan!
- Get the most out of your purchase! We offer different size packages so you won't have to worry about running out of hardware in the middle of your project. Bolt Dropper hardware is the best on the market and we stand by our claim 100%.
- Material: 18-8 (304) Stainless Steel coated with Black Xylan
- Head: Flat Head
- Drive: Phillips
- Point Type: Type A
Bolt Dropper Flat Head Wood Screws come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if you have any problems we will replace them free of charge!
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: These Wood Screws are not only 18-8 S/S but are also Black Xylan coated, making the screws one of the highest forms of corrosion resistance, making it last longer than other hardware on the market today.
- GREAT TO KEEP AROUND: Bolt Dropper hardware is great to have around for use in wood, composite material and even wet environments! Bolt Dropper Screws are the highest quality available on the market and we stand by our claim 100%. They are strong, corrosion resistant and will support all of your projects.
- HARD TO STRIP DEEP CUT PHILIPS DRIVE: Our screws have deep cut Philips Drive so stripping heads is a thing of the past!
- GREAT FOR USE IN MDF AND PARTICLE BOARD: Full coarse thread that holds tight in composite woods. (pre-drilling recommended)
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident that our product is the best on the market that we offer a NO HASSLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.