Bolt Dropper Zip Ties are perfect for organizing unsightly cable clutter around the house, office, workshop, garage or even under the hood or dash of cars, RVs, boats and motorcycles. Use them to clean up the ugly and even dangerous electrical cable clutter behind your entertainment center or computer desk or any time you are working on a project where cable management is needed.
TOP QUALITY ZIP TIES:
- Rated for both indoor and outdoor use
- Resistant to extreme heat and cold ranging from from -31F to 185F (-35C - 85C)
- UL recognized FIRE RESISTANT Nylon material
Get the most out of your purchase! Bolt Dropper Zip Ties are thicker and stronger than other cable ties meaning you can use fewer of them and you don't have to worry about them breaking in extreme use conditions.
Use Bolt Dropper Zip Ties to organize messy cables behind your entertainment center, computer desks, and around the house. When you're done there use them to clean up wiring, hoses and accessories on your vehicle, boat, RV or anywhere else where tidy cable management improves safety or appearance
Bolt Dropper Zip Ties come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, if you have any problems we will replace them free of charge!
- GREAT TO KEEP AROUND: No matter if you’re mending fences or doing arts and crafts, zip ties can be your best friend. Bolt Dropper ties are the highest quality available on the market and we stand by our claim 100%. They are shiny, flexible and will support all of your projects.
- TIES THAT YOU CAN DEPEND ON: Our cable ties are 12 inches long. The tensile strength is 120 pounds but when put to the test have succeeded in holding up to 20 pounds more without breaking! They can even hold up car parts securely! Our wire ties last for months and are great for both indoor and outdoor use. They are Fully UV Resistant.
- ENDLESS USES FOR YOUR NEW TIES: Your new zip ties can be used for many things like: ●Gardening ●To fly flags ●Organizing electrical wires and PC laptop cords ●Securing bike accessories ●Creating emergency restraints ●Attaching things to your gear like a flashlight ●Holding compressed clothing in place for tight spaces ●Securing suit case zippers during trips ●Creating a grab handle on bags and pouches ●Securing Bandages to add pressure to cut or wound.
- EVEN MORE WAYS: Consider using your cable ties to: ●Add tread to tires ●Secure your fire extinguisher ●Hold a splint together ●Tie tarp to trees when camping ●Repair broken straps ●Tie up clothing to keep bugs out while camping ●Hang things to a line ●Repair fencing doors + sheds until you can do a permanent fix ●repair equipment like a lawnmower, hose etc. ●Mark trail while hiking. Enjoy!